Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Five minute update

I don't think that I will have time to do a nice update today, so here is a five minute one. Just the things that are top of mind.
  • Is it winter or spring. Looking at the weather for next week, rain (or snow in the mountains) almost every day. Perfect - just when I am taking a week off. Oh well, I will find a way to get outside anyway and there are lots of things that we can do inside as well!
  • Like playing the Wii. I think I have to buy a game for it. I have been using the game that we rented for Nick. Call of Duty 3. Pretty cool. Even a non gamer like me can play it. The best part is that you don't die easily. Or rather you can almost die multiple times, but as long as you hide for a bit and recover, you are back to full strength:)
  • Work is busy and fun right now. Lots of customer issues that we are working. Shipping new releases of our products. Having HARD conversations about strategy. All things that make you think and can / will have a big impact on our success.
  • Last night was "Sophomore Guidance Night" for Lynbrook. The whole discussion was around getting ready for college, what classes they should take, when to take the SAT, and so on. Hard to believe that Anthony is 42.6% done with high school.
  • The kids are all school and soccer right now.
  • Julie is all over the web and new technology.
Life is good!

No comments: