By the way, I have already checked off a bunch of them including: falling in love (a bonus - marrying my high school sweetheart); having a great family; starting a non-profit; visiting Italy, France, England; Playing golf at Pebble Beach; etc.
And since the last update, did a few more. Visited the Grand Canyon and Zion. Drove a race car at Laguna Seca. Visited the Alps. And drove on the autoban, but in a rented car...
These are the ones that are left - with a few new ones added in blue.
- Visit the great US National Parks (Yellowstone, Crater Lake, Grand Teton, Lassen Volcano, etc.)
- Complete the swim from Alcatraz (escape from Alcatraz ...)
- Tour Japan
- Oktoberfest in Munich
- Golf enough to get my index under 10 (been there before :()
- Meet someone really famous that I respect (Oprah, the President, Warren Buffet, ...)
- Get involved in local, regional or state politics
- Get a patent
- Spend New Year's in an exotic location
- Buy a car in Europe, drive it there (including the Autoban) and have it shipped home
- Leave a lasting youth related legacy
- Go up in a hot-air balloon
- Hikes (Rim to Rim, Sea to Skyline, etc.)