Monday, June 11, 2007

Big Thanks!!

Thanks to a bunch of folks who worked for me in my last job (ok, that was only a few days ago:)) - I now have the coolest gps watch in the world!! It is a Garmin 305. Here is a picture of it. I have had it for a few days now and have used it twice. Once for a mountain bike ride and once for a run.
The picture shows a pretty killer mountain bike ride. The graph shows distance along the bottom, the grey line is altitude and the red line is heart rate. There are other things that you can show instead, such as speed. And you can have time along the bottom of the graph. You can also set up things like laps where you compare yourself to your goal. Or you can race yourself when you do the same route.


I plan to use this for every road, mountain or run. This will be a great way to track my workouts and see how I am progressing. Thanks!!

No comments: