Thursday, May 17, 2007

American Idol - What Happened to Elliott?

Ok - I am an American Idol fan. For those of you who watch, I knew that Melinda was going to be voted off last night. She is the best singer, but just not an idol. The two that are left are more of what I would expect from idols. And now I am convinced that Jordan is going to win. She has come a long way, certainly most improved. Blake is fun to watch but just doesn't have the range that Jordan does. So he is next to go and Jordan will win it all!!

But the real point of this post is about Elliott Yamin. He sand last night. He was on last season and made it a long way - down to the final three if I remember right. He was kind of cool, a pretty good singer and got better as time went on. But he was not the best looking guy in the world. Bad teeth, kind of grungy looking. I knew that he had his teeth done, but check out the picture of the before and after.


I couldn't find one from last night. He has continued to change his look. He has even more hair and lost weight. Quite a transformation ...

No comments: