Friday, December 16, 2005

Twas the Night Before Hawaii

And all through the house not a child HAD ANY CLUE where we are heading tomorrow:)

I am really looking forward to the next couple of weeks. Tomorrow we are off to Hawaii for a week. When we return on Christmas eve, Mom and Curt will be here. We will have Christmas and a couple of days later Todd and Chris and the kids will be here. And then at the end of the break, Dad and Darlene will be here (still not exactly sure who will be here when, but I am sure that Julie knows).

It is even better given how much prep there is both at home and work getting ready ... Today I flew down to Monrovia and back this evening. My second trip this week. Today was primarily because there was a Holiday Potluck. Since lots of the folks there work for me - I wanted to be there. We of course did work as well. Now my guys will take it from here over the next week. I did manage to close hiring of a guy in India. Got an announcement out for a guy that is moving to the US from the UK to run a part of my organization. And got my product management team working to prepare for my next trip.

And I caught up with two of my friends to schedule some things when we return from Hawaii.

Not bad!

No comments: