Friday, March 09, 2007

American Idol and a Look Alike

Most of you know that I am an American Idol fan. Thank goodness for DVRs - with three shows a week, I am sooooo happy not to have to watch all of the commercials.

Before I get to the perfect look alike - I have to give you my favorites this year.
  • Blake Lewis is my #1. He is cool, can beat box AND sing. He may not win because he knows he is good and his attitude might cause him problems if he isn't careful.
  • Lakisha Jones is next. She is just plain awesome. Best singer of the bunch, but maybe not as strong all around (looks, style, etc.).
  • Stephanie Edwards is a close third. She has a great stage presence, style, looks and can sing!
  • Melinda Doolittle may be the second best singer, but I don't see her as an idol.
  • And Chris Richardson is pretty good.
So there is my top 6:)

Now on to the look alike. I listen to the KNBR morning show with Murph and Mac. They have callers who call in with look alikes. The one that really got me was today when they compared Sanjaya with Mowgli from the Jungle Book. I think it is perfect. You decide:)

No comments: